



Me that's who!!! I am the biggest fraidy cat there is! 34 years old and I still think that hands are gonna grab my legs from under the bed at night! I am easily influenced by Hollywood! Yep you guessed it....I totally believed that the Blair Witch Project was REAL. Which leads to the newest low budget films Paranormal Activity and Paranormal Activity 2. What was my hubby thinking??? Now I don't just have to worry about the end of the world, aliens, and natural disasters...like all that wasn't enough. He has added to the list demonic possession! Doesn't he realize that I am deeply affected by watching mere suggestions on TV? OK...honestly anyone who has had the privilege of watching even a high speed car chase with me knows that I scream so bad that I can scare the living daylights out of the person next to me. That is why I am always the best scary movie partner. They all get a kick out of watching how bad I react to all the intense scenes. If they only knew how bad the little girl on Poltergeist scared me when I snuck and watched it on TV....back when I was like 8. To this day I still think that the snow on the TV is evil and that big trees with empty branches can come alive at any moment. I think I am safe about no cemeteries being buried beneath my house. I don't know if I am going to be able to sleep.....PS...don't watch Case 39 after dark either! I am leaving the lights ON!





No comments:
Post a Comment