Wednesday, February 2, 2011

What you talking about Willis?


OK....I did go back to work....finally, but I'm only on a as needed basis. I am happy to report that Little Miss Ryann LOVES daycare! (Thank You Chris!) She didn't even want to come home with me, but I was touched that she was saying no to me while sitting on the stairs waiting for me to put her shoes on. My boss is excited to have me back, but said that if put on the spot he would deny everything. All I can say is that I can see a train wreck in the near future, but I am along for the ride. Here is to 2011, the year of the incredibly naive daughter who thinks that money should be earned at a 9-5 J.O.B ;) How many weeks will it take to drive someone completely insane? The world may never know!

No comments:

Post a Comment