V-day is tomorrow. I don't ever get too excited about it...even though it is my anniversary too. My hubby tends to forget these important girly moments in life. This year the kids and I made some valentines for Gma and Gpa. They had fun making them...and so did I until Wes hollered, "Don't EAT the glue stick Ryann!" OK....note to self - remember a few weeks back that Ryann used a glue stick on her cheeks to stick her curls to the side of her head.....so why was she using one tonight unsupervised???? I cannot answer that. (bad mom judgement, that is what I chalk it up to.) From there we moved quickly to bath time and trying to settle down for bed time. Ryann was sporting some really cute heart pj's, and I couldn't resist taking a picture of her curly hair after bath time. Poor girl is not gonna be happy with her dad when she gets older. The longer it tries to grow the curlier it seems...her hair is too fine to weigh the curls down. Which when I was told I was having a little girl, I immediately signed up to hair blogs, so that I would be able to dole out the torture that my own mother subjected me to. I had long, straight, heavy, thick hair that grew very fast. I have memories of french braids that made me look Chinese. Headaches induced from my hair being pulled so tight, and finally the relief of getting to take them out and my scalp being able to have blood and feeling back in it. I looked forward to my pay backs on my little girl....but God always seems to have other plans! :) Since hearts is the theme of tonight's blog I thought I would just throw in the little side note of suffering from horrendous heartburn tonight.....I haven't had it this bad since I was pregnant....UGH! (and no I am not pregnant, but I did get congratulated the other day from a previous FB status...LOL. My friend Jenn skims through the updates and just saw the first line...it made me chuckle, because I was actually trying to freak out my mother....Yeah I am mean like that!) I hope that love is in the air for all the romantics I know, and I pray that my hubby at least remembers to bring me flowers!
Sunday, February 13, 2011
heart pajama's to heart burn...remember how I said I Love ♥'s
V-day is tomorrow. I don't ever get too excited about it...even though it is my anniversary too. My hubby tends to forget these important girly moments in life. This year the kids and I made some valentines for Gma and Gpa. They had fun making them...and so did I until Wes hollered, "Don't EAT the glue stick Ryann!" OK....note to self - remember a few weeks back that Ryann used a glue stick on her cheeks to stick her curls to the side of her head.....so why was she using one tonight unsupervised???? I cannot answer that. (bad mom judgement, that is what I chalk it up to.) From there we moved quickly to bath time and trying to settle down for bed time. Ryann was sporting some really cute heart pj's, and I couldn't resist taking a picture of her curly hair after bath time. Poor girl is not gonna be happy with her dad when she gets older. The longer it tries to grow the curlier it seems...her hair is too fine to weigh the curls down. Which when I was told I was having a little girl, I immediately signed up to hair blogs, so that I would be able to dole out the torture that my own mother subjected me to. I had long, straight, heavy, thick hair that grew very fast. I have memories of french braids that made me look Chinese. Headaches induced from my hair being pulled so tight, and finally the relief of getting to take them out and my scalp being able to have blood and feeling back in it. I looked forward to my pay backs on my little girl....but God always seems to have other plans! :) Since hearts is the theme of tonight's blog I thought I would just throw in the little side note of suffering from horrendous heartburn tonight.....I haven't had it this bad since I was pregnant....UGH! (and no I am not pregnant, but I did get congratulated the other day from a previous FB status...LOL. My friend Jenn skims through the updates and just saw the first line...it made me chuckle, because I was actually trying to freak out my mother....Yeah I am mean like that!) I hope that love is in the air for all the romantics I know, and I pray that my hubby at least remembers to bring me flowers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Ginger~I just love reading your blog. It makes me smile every time. I am being a little more careful about reading fb statuses a more closely. hee hee. Happy anniversary and valentine's day!
ReplyDelete