Thursday, February 10, 2011

HELLO...is this thing on???


I like blogging....I think it has been fun to blab about what I think about my life and trivial stuff. I have always loved keeping a journal (thanks Aunt Shiril) and have been able to do it since I was twelve years old. Every once in a while I will read back through them and get the biggest laugh. I have been through some really crazy S*&% in my life, and I actually have proof that I did it and was there. I love the fact that I can turn the things that I have gone through into pretty entertaining stories for others. I have been known to have people laughing so hard at my stories that I have to clarify "This has really happened to me!" So blogging for me is another outlet to let you into the inner circle of my life. I try to let you see it the way that I do. I know that my friends and family who peruse this blog have told me personally that it rings true to who I am...which I take as a compliment. As long as I continue to like blogging I'll try to keep up with it, but don't ever be surprised if there are gaps. I missed about four years in my journal....which you would have thought I would have been writing every moment down. It was the years where I got divorced, shacked up with an abusive addict, had my first child, abused drugs, got clean, tried school again and finally got married again. Now that I think of it....I was just too damn busy to write it all down. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment