Monday, November 29, 2010

What I am thankful for...







The Holiday has passed I know, but I still want to take a moment of time and jot down some of the things that I am thankful for. As always I am thankful for my family, both the one I was born to and the one that I have created. I know that might surprise a few of you out there, but I am thankful that they are mine. I am thankful for the numerous prayers that were answered this year. The ones that were answered with a yes and the ones that were answered with a no, both have brought many more opportunities and blessings to our family. I am ever thankful for another year with my Grandma Barbara, she touches my heart every time we talk. She is who I aspire to be like. (And I am so far from it.) My children are of course my biggest blessing and even though I constantly joke about them, I love them more than anything else. I would be lost without them, and I am thankful when I chose to 'party' the rest of my life away God had another plan in store for me. My husband is my best friend and I love him. He has made our life his biggest 'project' and I am thankful that he works on it everyday. I truly am blessed and I hope that I can always remember to feel thankful for my life and family even during the difficult times as well as when times are good. I hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and that we can always remember that......it is an American holiday! ;) (had to throw that in there...my exchange students are always getting asked if they celebrate Thanksgiving!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment