Ryann has had a very busy week, not to mention that it has been a holiday week too with the other kids being out of school for 3 extra days!!!! Oh what fun it has been. If you have any questions about what I do all day, just look at these pics :) I did add one pic to show that she CAN be good.....but you all have to pic which one it is ;)
I haven't "found" myself yet, so at this stage of the game I am trying this stay at home mothering thing.....I am finding that I might be better off letting the Daycare raise my child....at least until the school system takes over ;) This blog has transformed into the daily perils of dealing with my little girl as well as my "golden" son and an exchange student(who I get to send home after spending 10 months dealing with a teenager). I have decided that some people should not be molding young minds....and I am meaning me. So I am documenting the process with my daughter, so that when in the future anyone asks where did it all go wrong I will be able to show them the date :)
No comments:
Post a Comment