Today I got some sad news. Maria, my exchange student from last year, was in an accident. I haven't gotten all the details from her, but her mom sent me a message that she fractured her pelvis in an ATV accident. She had surgery and is expected to be released from the hospital in a week. Hearing such news has made me miss her and I hope that she has a quick recovery and is as good as new. So this post is just to let her know that we are still thinking of her. We miss you Maria :)
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Miss Maria
Today I got some sad news. Maria, my exchange student from last year, was in an accident. I haven't gotten all the details from her, but her mom sent me a message that she fractured her pelvis in an ATV accident. She had surgery and is expected to be released from the hospital in a week. Hearing such news has made me miss her and I hope that she has a quick recovery and is as good as new. So this post is just to let her know that we are still thinking of her. We miss you Maria :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment