Monday, November 8, 2010

I think that they secretly plot against me


Wesley and Ryann are hitting an age of what I am calling "destruction". If I make it out alive I will feel like I have been a successful mother. :) My furniture on the other hand will probably all be replaced in some sort of order due to "wear and tear" from the children. Is that covered under warranty?? You would think that with a 6 year age difference that one child would be complete out of this stage.....hell no! Wes has regressed! All I hear from him now is the cries of "THAT IS MINE" followed by smacks and then the baby is crying! If only he would just give her a turn...she'd get bored in two seconds....mainly because Wes gave it to her willingly, then he would be free to play endlessly with the "boring" toy. I just keep telling myself that I eagerly signed on for this assignment of Mother and that I love them despite their plotting to make my days full of danger. :) Gotta Love being a MOM.

No comments:

Post a Comment