
I am just trying to survive....going at as the ol' AA saying goes...."one day at a time". I love my children, don't get me wrong, but if they don't drive me right into the nut house it WILL be a miracle. I was told along time ago that I was 'bossy', 'head strong', and let's face it 'mean'. That said....I am mastering my MOTHERS CURSE as we speak. You know the curse where your children will have their own children that are 10 times worse. Today the new array of words that my two year old has mastered are the almighty F word and shit. I am extremely proud.(please note that is being typed with a huge amount of sarcasm, but I have yet to learn that emoticon or typing essence) Last month we battled the wonderful sentence(which Ryann has skipped just saying words and is going for full blown conversations) of "Shut Up". I went around for days mad at whoever taught her this horrible sentence only to be shocked and somewhat embarrassed to figure out that it came from ME!! I have two very annoying cats who try to trip you while yowling for food as you walk in the front door. I was having one such encounter with the two idiots when I heard the magical sentence just flow out of my mouth, "Shut Up". The light bulb went off and at that moment I realized who the culprit was to teach my baby such a horrible sentence. She quickly learned to change it to Shoosh when she said "Shut Up, Daddy" and did not get the response she was looking for. We all accept shoosh much better than shut up. So I have given the dirt about the bad...I must admit she does say some cute sentences too. Our favorites are, "I see you", "I did it", "There he is"....and my favorite "Wesley is mean, mean, mean." (pointing her finger in his direction) I can't wait until she masters all my road rage sentences and having to explain it to people. OH well, if nothing else I am learning all my character flaws and trying to correct them quickly before miss smarty pants catches on to them. I swear I am going to find devil horns under that curly hair one of these days!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment