My lovely little mini me is so stinking independent that it makes me want to scream....no really! I mean I quit my job to stay home to take care of her during her "formative" years and I find myself hiding from her most of the day. If you ever come to visit and you find me rocking back and forth crying in the corner, Ryann has done something that has scarred me for life. I have found myself tumbling down to a level of motherhood where I find myself ashamed that I am there. Our nicknames for our little girl are such as "Monster Baby", "Demon Child", and "Brat". Stop dialing DCFS I try to use all those terms with LOVE. We are racking our brains to come up with different ones because we are afraid that we are influencing this cycle of naughtiness. Seriously when we try to call her "sweetie" or "Angel" it almost feels like Blasphemy. And who really wants to go to hell for that? No me, I'll be going for all the RIGHT reasons ;) So what can I say until we can some up with better nicknames she will continue to be molded as a black sheep of the family. The phrase"here comes trouble" has never meant that much to me until now.....soon the grandparents will even start locking their doors.
Sunday, November 14, 2010
Naming the baby....
My lovely little mini me is so stinking independent that it makes me want to scream....no really! I mean I quit my job to stay home to take care of her during her "formative" years and I find myself hiding from her most of the day. If you ever come to visit and you find me rocking back and forth crying in the corner, Ryann has done something that has scarred me for life. I have found myself tumbling down to a level of motherhood where I find myself ashamed that I am there. Our nicknames for our little girl are such as "Monster Baby", "Demon Child", and "Brat". Stop dialing DCFS I try to use all those terms with LOVE. We are racking our brains to come up with different ones because we are afraid that we are influencing this cycle of naughtiness. Seriously when we try to call her "sweetie" or "Angel" it almost feels like Blasphemy. And who really wants to go to hell for that? No me, I'll be going for all the RIGHT reasons ;) So what can I say until we can some up with better nicknames she will continue to be molded as a black sheep of the family. The phrase"here comes trouble" has never meant that much to me until now.....soon the grandparents will even start locking their doors.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment