Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Death of a Purple Dinosaur





When I was.....eh hum.....younger, I had always heard of parents complaining about the lame TV programming that they subjected their kids to daily. Mainly BARNEY always come to mind, and following him were the Teletubbies. What moron came up with these? That was what I use to ask myself. When Wes was younger he went to daycare and I now know that I really missed out on ALOT. So present day I have found myself subjected to such wonderful programming as Wow Wow Wubbzy and Yo Gabba Gabba. I guess I might just have to go retro and get Sesame Street....I mean that is what I watched and I turned out pretty good...Right? Just as long as the program for the day isn't brought to us by the letter F and U.....I think I'll be OK! Ryann really picks up quickly on the naughty stuff ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment