




This year we were able to have Grandma Barbara over on Christmas eve. I love spending time with her! So we decided to do some activities to kill the time until Santa came. My Grandma makes popcorn balls, and they are my dad's favorite thing. So our gift to him was a batch of
Gma's popcorn balls...yum. My dad is begging me to learn the "family" recipe, and all I can think is I will be able to have some good
bargaining chips once I have learned the art of making them. :) The kids LOVED the air popper. Ryann thought it was the best thing ever. I love hearing
Gma say every time she makes them with us, "One of these days I'm going to pop the corn without the lid on and just let it go all over the place." Can you imagine? Wesley was super excited to make cookies for Santa. I thought I would save time and we could just make one cookie. I found the cutest cookie pans
clearanced out and decided that we would make it for Santa. It was a hit, and I saved time. Bonus! All in All it was wonderful, I only shed a few tears, due to the fact that the GRINCH officially lives here this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment