I have to post this pic of my dad. I was over at his house about a week ago and started laughing my butt off because I looked at his shoes and he was wearing the black "old man" shoes. I use to work at a Payless Shoe Store and that is what we called the all black walking shoes. Why? You ask. Because it seemed as though it was always the older guys in grey sweats that would come in and buy them for comfort. I guess my dad is on that downhill slope, and boy is it slippery....LOL. If I go back and he is wearing grey sweats it will be confirmed that my dad has officially become and "OLD MAN"!!
Sunday, December 19, 2010
The "OLD MAN" shoes
I have to post this pic of my dad. I was over at his house about a week ago and started laughing my butt off because I looked at his shoes and he was wearing the black "old man" shoes. I use to work at a Payless Shoe Store and that is what we called the all black walking shoes. Why? You ask. Because it seemed as though it was always the older guys in grey sweats that would come in and buy them for comfort. I guess my dad is on that downhill slope, and boy is it slippery....LOL. If I go back and he is wearing grey sweats it will be confirmed that my dad has officially become and "OLD MAN"!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment