
I have to laugh when I think of resolutions, because I think that I have broken about everyone I ever tried to start. So I have come to the conclusion that I am ok being me. :P So this year, I resolve to continue to be the person I am. I will still say what I think, Laugh with my kids, deal with the punches that life deals out, and make it through 2011 probably as good as I made it through 2010. This year I promise to be a person who will continue to be moving forward and I will still try to do so with grace and dignity, but you all can be the judge of that. I will continue to TRY to turn it over to God, but that is the one I really struggle with. *I'm a Control Freak* I have learned this year that life is to be ENJOYED and not just ENDURED!!! Some have lost that concept along the way as I watch trudging.....yes actual trudging along in their lives. I have noticed that with age something really unfair is happening....time speeds up! I don't want to miss out on anything, because I'm too busy "trying to get by". So here is to one of the best years ever...hehe its the only 2011 I will ever see :). Happy New Year *insert horn sound here*





No comments:
Post a Comment