Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Gingerbread house kit....seriously?!






I am NOT the most creative, crafty or even remotely patient person in the world. So if I can cheat, I will. Sorry everyone at the church parties....I do buy it and put it into my own bowl, just to fool you. Every year Wes asks me if we can make a gingerbread house, because he sees the kits that they sell at the stores. I did do one with him when he was 3. Yeah I remember it well. He was in tears and I was laughing, and it was horrible. I guess after 5 years your memory fades, because I once again thought this would be a fun family activity. Obviously, I lost my mind and forgot I have a two year old! The kids loved it and ate as much as was going on the stupid thing. I was impatient and wanted it done as soon as it was out of the box. I didn't wait for the icing to glue together the pieces, and so the following pictures are the results of this "easy to put together" kit. :) Hoping everyone is having an enjoyable holiday season! :P


No comments:

Post a Comment