Sunday, December 19, 2010

'Tis the Season, and so the neighbors must suffer :)



A Poem by ~Ginger~

December and Christmas, its that time of the year
when I dig under the house and bring out the gear.
I love decorating with all of its baubles and lights
with each passing year I take it to new heights.
My all time annoying fav is my singing trees
when anyone visits I know they think "Geeze!"
If that's not enough then baking is next
to which the neighbors become my poor subjects.
With new recipes in hand and lots of interest
I whip up a batch and put them to the test.
With smiles they try to manage a bite
Doing their best to be nice and polite.
While I explain what I made and apologize....
OH well there is always next year to traumatize!:)

Merry Christmas


No comments:

Post a Comment