This spring I took a photography class. I actually learned a thing or two about what the hell this camera can do with a little knowledge. Point and shoot is awesome, but when you know how to really work it your pictures can be amazing! I will probably have to re-take the class to be able to retain more info. Stupid short term memory problems! (Public Service Announcement: Don't Do Drugs...Kids. It does do permanent brain damage!) I was really excited to test drive the ability to make really cool pics with Sparklers and with it being the 4th of July perfect opportunity. :) Here are the results of our first attempts.
I was trying to write my name...it is harder when you have to remember to write the letters backwards :)
Wes trying to write his name...I didn't tell him about the backward letters
The Donkey....anyone who knows Lewis knows he can only draw one thing...THE DONKEY ;)
He didn't get very far...these are just the eyes and mouth part
Almost got it :)...the E and R were throwing me off
Ryann doing her sparkler
Wes and Ryann
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment