It is amazing to me to watch my children grow up right before my eyes. The other day I was going through pics that I found on the computer and it really struck me how much a person can change and really how quickly it can happen. Recent tragic events in our community really have brought light to just how precious and fragile life is. We should take time to ENJOY our kids and families...even when we are not always happy with circumstances or events going on. My kids are going to think I am awesome for a very SHORT period of time, and I really need to soak it up while I can. I know that I have this blog to tell you all about my life with Ryann and what we are doing....while I tend to make jokes and poke fun about what bizarre acts she is doing....I love her with all my heart. She is mine, and God knew what he was doing when he gave me her. She is smart and sassy...she has a mouth on her, she can beat up a boy...now worries there. She is the boss and she will tell you. She can be cute...and about the only thing that saves her on a regular basis is how dang cute she is because of her crazy curly hair. How can anyone stay mad at Shirly Temple??? So back to the pictures...I was surprised by how different Ryann looks from birth to now. She sure has changed alot.
2 days old
2 weeks
2 months
4 months
7 1/2 months
9 months
14 months
16 months and look what she is in to...TROUBLE!
18 months
20 months
Aug...before she turned 2 at the end of Sept.
2 1/2.......wild as her hair ;) !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment