This is why my daughter knows swear words!!!
My child is gonna be the death of me! Is it not enough I was feeling all nostalgic just hours ago and posted about how much she has changed and even though I post about her misadventures and my parenting skills...or lack there of, I still Loved her with ALL my heart?? Then she goes and acts like the little turd that I know just has to get into something that she shouldn't. UGH! Seriously...this girl makes me really wonder if they switched her at birth....but I was there and I know that she is mine...even if she totally acts like her father and looks like him too! Wesley is going to end up with a "Saint" complex...because I usually end up going around in frustration saying, "Wes never did this, or Wes never did that, or I never needed those with Wes" I cherish her naptime and bedtime, because I know that I will get a chance to recoup and look "forward" to the new adventure tomorrow. I didn't confess this earlier....but now that this has happened I think I just might have to add one extra post. Sorry, but after this I think it is only fitting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment