Thursday, July 7, 2011
I have been on a quilting kick :)
I have been making some quilts recently and I am starting to get them finished. My first official one was finished last night just minutes before I gave it to such a sweet friend of mine. She seems to make a lot of sense to me when I am confused. I think it may be possible that she may see a little of her in me...maybe the defiant and bullheaded side. ;) I really wanted to make something nice and surprise her with it...but she kinda found out about it before I could pull off the big surprise. She loved it and that made me happy. I have about 3 more quilts pieced together and five more to sew up the tops. I am having lots of fun doing it and it makes me happy to create something beautiful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment