OK...enough with all the digging and hauling dirt, trying to keep the baby from tattooing everything in sight, and just all the general day to day stuff. Break Time :) So I decided that being the "loving" wife that I am, I'd take the family up to Moon Lake and have a picnic. For those who REALLY know me....they know that this is really saying I love you to Lewis! I HATE nature...OK I like it, but only from the comfort of a huge camp trailer with power and bug screens!!!! I hate dirt, I hate fires and smoke, I hate fishing, and hunting. It was wonderful for about 20 min. then I was ready to leave. I stuck it out for about 2 1/2 hours...until the thunderstorm. :) I am amazing ;) The kids loved it. It was all good until they wanted to whack me with the sticks they found. The nicest part was being with each other...even if we did drive each other crazy. Ryann was cute. She was walking into the trees saying she was hunting lions. I think I have another highly imaginative kid. I can't imagine where in the world she gets that from.....
Ryann as close to the pine tree as possible
Wes and the stick he found
I asked her to smile and this is what I got
Notice that my son whack some of his hair off?? I did after I saw this pic! Big chunk missing right in front!
The heart Wes drew with the arrow pointing to me....I think he was trying to make up for the hair thing! ;)
Skipping rocks on the lake
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment