Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Hardest Part....







Right now Klara is gone for a week. Lucky girl went to Washington D.C. and New York City. I am so happy that she is able to experience this while she is here....and speaking of here, I really miss having her around.
This is like a small version of what it will be like in June. She already has her date to leave. I grow to love these guys so much and they become part of the family. It is so hard to think about not having them here. She has grown very dear to my heart for her own special reasons, and just like Niklas, Nadya, and Hezha, I have so many memories about their time with our family.

Klara is such a sweetheart and anyone who has had the opportunity to meet her just think that she is a doll....granted a harder to understand at times doll...heehee. I hope that in a way she will leave here with a love for us like we have for her.
I hope that she has a blast on her trip, but she is getting a BIG hug from me when she gets off that plane on tuesday!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ginger, you are such a wonderful person to be an exchange mother. The love that you project from it is so touching. klara is a special girl. She is really the only one that I have really met so far, but I hope to meet the rest, since of course we are neighbors. LOL

    ReplyDelete