Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine's day = Anniversary

Okay...I know that the tackiest day for me to get married was Valentine's day, but you have to understand the inner workings of my husband Lewis. I knew from day one that this guy would never remember dates the way that I would like him to.

I come from a family who celebrates everything...I mean a tooth coming out is almost a party....we have to call all the grandparents to tell them the news. Okay, so back to Valentine's day.

You'd think that this huge lovey dovey holiday would invoke at least flowers and a dinner date...right??? Not Lewis, he'd forget his own birthday if I'd let him. So having high hopes once again (you'd think I'd learn) I am hoping that he will at least remember to pick up a card and say happy anniversary....I'll let you know how it goes:)

No comments:

Post a Comment