Monday, February 16, 2009

Cooking with the Casper's

Wes is sporting Klara's Statue of Liberty hat


The Yummy Valentine's Muffins....I was tapping into my
inner Rachel Ray!!


Klara was documenting that I do cook for the fam.



Dr. Lewis operating on the poor Jalapeno


Lewis loves the bacon wrapped jalapeno's at the Hollow Moon
restaurant.



Our family is trying to save money, by cooking more and eating out less. We have been browsing the internet finding recipes for some of our favorite goodies at our favorite restaurants. Thank goodness that people out there feel compelled to share "secret" recipes for the whole world to enjoy.
I love to cook, but I hate the clean-up. I have had fun making yummy treats and stuff that you get charged an arm and a leg for when you go out to eat. The only downfall to all this cooking and saving money is....I have found that I need to remodel my kitchen and make it bigger and better organized!! Does that still make this a money saving adventure??LOL
I need extra space just for my cookbook obsession alone!! At some point I hope to get them organized and make our own Casper Family Cookbook!!







































No comments:

Post a Comment