I LOVE my grandma. I have all my life. She is more like my mother and the one that I share all my moments with. When I want to talk to someone I call her, and laugh with her or cry on her shoulder.
She has taught me so much about life and happiness, crafts and cooking. I want to share my most recent moments with my grandma with you. This past week we have been working on a blanket for Ryann's move into her own room.
Now why this is important is because every time in the past....grandma has always done all the work for me. This time, I did the sewing and tying, and grandma just helped with making the binding, but she made sure that I cut it out. I am very pleased that I didn't make a complete mess of the whole thing.
I hope that all these things that she has taught me stay with me forever!!
I added the picture of the amaryllis, every year she gets these to bloom. This one was so beautiful on the day that I was at her house working on the blanket. Ryann was watching all the chaos we were causing. It was an awesome day at Grandma's!!





No comments:
Post a Comment