Saturday, February 14, 2009


My kids have too much fun when I drag out the camera.... they begin to think that they are in some kind of photo shoot. If they only knew that I save the goofy ones for future blackmail pics....muhwahahaha!!













I love that we can sit around and tap into our inner dorks, and at our house we do this quite often. I always wish that I didn't have to actually drag out the camera, or video camera to record these moments....I wish that there was a better way to get those fun and precious moments. I tend to miss out on many great opportunities to catch those magical moments on film....so until they invent a way to make you memories be downloaded directly from your brain....(and I'm sure that there is someone out there working on it) I'll keep trying to remember to run and get the camera!! Say Cheese :)
P.S. I didn't get flowers, Klara made dinner which was yummy, and I finally suggested that we go to the movies...so once again the hubs forgets....even watching "The Breakup" didn't affect his thinking....I have even had the arguement about flowers with him. Maybe next year....Never give up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment