Ryann can no longer have every stinkin' toy and blanket she owns in her crib with her. I FINALLY figured out why she was freaking out and insisting she have every one of them with her while she slept. DUH mom...wonder why. She plots to figure out how to use it to her best advantage! The Dr. said she was advanced for her age, but failed to mention how advanced! Yes I feel stupid that I didn't figure out what she was up to before the Great Escape happened!
Sunday, January 2, 2011
Mount Plushmore
Ryann can no longer have every stinkin' toy and blanket she owns in her crib with her. I FINALLY figured out why she was freaking out and insisting she have every one of them with her while she slept. DUH mom...wonder why. She plots to figure out how to use it to her best advantage! The Dr. said she was advanced for her age, but failed to mention how advanced! Yes I feel stupid that I didn't figure out what she was up to before the Great Escape happened!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment