Tuesday, January 4, 2011

7 years bad luck?!?




Yes, Yes I did hit a parked car. In my defense I'd like to point out that it was a dually truck which was parked further out in the street than normal, due to snowbanks where parked cars should be. I was travelling at the "normal" speed(my dad asked that one) and I was getting squished over by a car which was trying to move into my lane. Needless to say I did not have to use this defense with the officer who responded to accident. Shattered is not only my pride but the back side of the mirror. So of course most of my family thinks that this is pretty funny, and by mostly, I mean that only one doesn't find joy in this (the person's identity is being shielded now by personal request!) Which I might need to add this unrelated disclaimer....knowing me you may become part of this blog, because I think life is pretty funny, and most of the people in mine are pretty funny to me. So, if like the mentioned unnamed person, you do not wish to be part of this personal blog you'll have to let me know. :P Back to the "accident", other than personal humiliation mostly from the family, no one was injured and the mirror will be replaced. I can, however, go back to the optometrist and tell him I don't think the new contacts are working correctly because I hit a parked car!

No comments:

Post a Comment