
This week in Ms. Zirker's first grade class, Wes was "Star of the Week". So today was his day to shine. In reality it was thursday, but being the "great" mother that I am I totally thought it was suppose to be firday, and actually was not there yesterday! Let me just say that Wes was not too happy with me, especially when I argued with him that it was on friday afternoon, and he told me NO...it was today and you missed it!! That was yesterdays conversation after he got home from the bus.
Anyway to try and redeem myself in the eyes of my six year old, I took three things for him to show off to his friends at school. He requested that we take the following:
1. Basal - our bassat hound...who spends his days eating and sleeping and basically could care less about doing anything else.
2. Ryann - his baby sister...I think he just wanted to show his friends that he can lift almost 20lbs...haha.
3. Klara - our student from the Czech Republic. It is cool to tell people you know someone who lives far away from here.
I think that I was able to save face with Wes and that even though I will probably screw things up again in the future...for the time being I am back in the best mom catagory...I love it when I am there!:):)





No comments:
Post a Comment