Wes has been doing exercises for his leg, and of course Ryann watches everything. :) The Barbies were doing their stretches.
This weekend I decided to make a quick quilt for my exchange student Klara, from the Czech Republic. She has been back in the US to go to a friends wedding. I found some fun material in my stash and thought it would be perfect for Klara. I whipped out this puppy in two days!!! It is one of my favorite quilt patterns. It turns out so cute. :)
I have made this quilt three times now....and I have loved each one. This last one I really like all the bright colors. I hope that Klara enjoys it and thinks of us when she cuddles up in it back home.
I have finished another quilt, but you will have to wait to see it, I am giving it away as a gift. I'll post it later. Busy Busy with all the quilting, but at least it keeps me sane.....RIGHT? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment