 |
| People I ♥ |
There are three people in this world that I actually say the words "I Love You" to all the time. The reasoning behind it is because I think to myself that I may never see them again and get that chance. I have to explain this just a little. It's not because I don't love other people in my life....by no means!!! I am what you'd call in terms of
Love Languages an "acts of service" type of person. That is how I have always shown my love for people. I will do anything possible to help and give and show my love and appreciation for you, but I won't say it. Weird, huh?? I make mental notes to say it to my Gma every time I leave her, because I know she is getting older....and, well you know. I say it to my son every time he leaves to go places, because I know how his little body is different...and, well you never know. I say it to my daughter, because I have this over bearing need to be somewhat similar to both my children in the way I show my love to them. I don't say these words to anyone else. Sad. It is hard for me to just say them without my brain having a reason to. I have thought and thought about this all weekend. Life alters our perceptions so quickly in one moment, one sentence, or one act. I now can add one more name to this strange list....not because I never loved them before. I have loved them tons, but I have never before had that brain reasoning to be able to say it to them all the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment