Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Quilts, quilts, and more quilts

 fun colors I am working with.
 The cute little farmer blanket :)
 Yep, this is the LITTLE strip that has been left on the floor for two years!! The rest of the house is done. :)
OK...so I am also blogging about my recent gastric bypass surgery and this is where I take my update pics...can you tell or what?? She thinks the poking out belly is important! Do I really look this silly?? LOL

So I have been busy! I have been making quite a few quilts. I made the cutest baby quilt for my great nephew that is coming any day. Plus, I am making a quilt for a wedding and another baby quilt. I have a list of things to finish up also. I hope that I can get it all done in the next little while. I managed to make a cute diaper trike that I saw on Pinterest. I forgot to take a pic of it, doh! On the home front...Lewis is FINALLY finishing the flooring that he started two years ago! WOOHOO. I am doing the happy dance! He threatened me that he would quit if I took a pic and FB'd it or blogged about it, but you ALL know me...I am a rebel and took one anyway!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment