Thursday, March 17, 2011

Running with Scissors is DANGEROUS!






....and so is managing my life! I have figured out that I should be a worker ant....not queen, not nurse, not....ummm well I don't know much about ants....Damn Bugs Life! I am happy to just follow the routine, and like the famous movie depicts, I am basically screwed when the leaf drops in front of the worker ant! I HATE things messing with my routine/schedule. Not that it is very demanding, but still I have a set pattern I like to follow and when it is out of balance....all hell can and will break loose! I have kinda found a little niche in my work career...bahahahaha people who know where I work....feel free to laugh at that comment! The Boss has given me sewing duties, and I have found that I could have worked nicely in a factory setting. Churning out the same boring thing over and over again! Yep, I am totally factory worker material. I could have had a career as Inspector number 8 for Fruit of The Loom and been completely happy! Sad huh? But as with anything I have done in life, I take it to the EXTREME! So there I was today in my own little world sewing my boring little rectangles working away the hours.....and I forgot my son! Well he forgot that he had piano after school, so he rode the bus home anyway. Could I claim dedication to my job?? I am so dedicated that unlike other mothers who tell their employers that they have this and they have that and they need this day off and blah, blah, blah....I actually forget my kids needs and keep working the job. BAD MOM! BAD, BAD! Oh well....like I have stated before I am saving up for the therapy bills...I know I am gonna have them!


No comments:

Post a Comment