Why? You ask.....Well simply put it all has to do with stupid taxes and I want to evade them...LOL. Since the hubby got audited I am terrified of them....even when I am due the 'refund'. Taxes suck and it is nice to get money back, but the paperwork involved (and trust me...you should KEEP everything) is ridiculous. So, with all that said I e-filed my taxes last night, and woke up to an email saying that they were rejected! WHAT?! I guess in the process of making sure I got every stupid deduction that I was allowed to take, I made some small numerical errors. Big brother knows how to look out for me though...they knew that I had messed up the routing number to have the refund deposited to my account, and they knew I was totally making up Ryann's SSN. I guess I am glad that they keep such good tabs on us or else my refund could have landed in someone else's lap. That must be how they are able to figure out that they have overpaid someone by 1 million dollars....hahahaha.
America is a land of taxation that was founded to avoid taxation. ~ Dr. Laurence J. Peter
Why does a slight tax increase cost you two hundred dollars and a substantial tax cut saves you thirty cents? ~ Peg Bracken
If you make any money, the government shoves you in the creek once a year with it in your pockets, and all that don't get wet you can keep. ~ Will Rogers





No comments:
Post a Comment