
I love a good T-shirt saying/slogan/slam! My first really Awesome T-shirt was for Christmas and on it was: "Three wise men....Yeah right" I love getting my point across and I have no problem making sure EVERYone around me knows exactly where I stand. Some people are known for wearing their hearts on their sleeves....not this girl! I wear my sarcasm on my T-shirt. Some of my really great ones at the moment are
1. Blame my parents ( I had numerous comments about this one)
2. I am suffering from cruel and unusual employment....funny on so many levels for me since my bosses are my parents and of course my brother thinks he is the Lord God over the whole operation.
3. I am just a freaking ray of sunshine...aren't I!
Next thing you'll know I'll be drinking beer and burping! Oh Well....I guess it could be worse....I could have a bumper sticker problem!





No comments:
Post a Comment