So my favorite "shall remain nameless" person has stepped into it again. :) I thought that I was the only one to blindly walk into something without prior knowledge of what all the details were. I know have video evidence that I come by this NATURALLY!!!! I never thought that I could catch a moment like this in my life, hahahahaha but thanks to my wonderful Aunt I can die a happy woman. :P OK...so here is the bad news. I promised that I would not post the video to the internet. :( Sorry everyone. Those who were there for the event can smile just knowing they were a part of something epic. :D I promised that I wouldn't post the video, but I didn't promise that I wouldn't mention it in my blog! This blog makes *unnamed* crazy and I ♥ it!
Wednesday, June 1, 2011
Blackmail video....and YOU know who you are!!! ;)
So my favorite "shall remain nameless" person has stepped into it again. :) I thought that I was the only one to blindly walk into something without prior knowledge of what all the details were. I know have video evidence that I come by this NATURALLY!!!! I never thought that I could catch a moment like this in my life, hahahahaha but thanks to my wonderful Aunt I can die a happy woman. :P OK...so here is the bad news. I promised that I would not post the video to the internet. :( Sorry everyone. Those who were there for the event can smile just knowing they were a part of something epic. :D I promised that I wouldn't post the video, but I didn't promise that I wouldn't mention it in my blog! This blog makes *unnamed* crazy and I ♥ it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment