Sunday, May 29, 2011

Holy Smoly....I have been busy :)






OKay....I know that I have seriously neglected this blog, but I will have you know that I do that so I don't neglect my family :P Life has been crazy since I, and I say that jokingly, decided to return to work. (I was seriously mislead about the terms of the contract!!) As with anything I do I jump in with both feet then say...What the Hell just happened!! I think for the first time in my life my dad played this fact about me to his advantage! Sheesh....he is getting smart in his old age. This past week I went to three graduation ceremonies, and made two quilts. My kids were left with their dad for two days and Luca was there to supervise...LOL. I sure had fun watching my friend Angie and her daughter Jacey graduate from college and high school. I was a boob and cried....thank god for permanent make-up and eyelash extension that I was able to cry without turning into a mess. This summer is turning into a crazy summer and there are only a few short months to be completely swamped with all the projects in our plans!!! Two of which I have to pull off all by myself! I have had experience painting. Tomorrow is Memorial day and I have a hard time with it, but I know that Cadence is in heaven smiling down on Lewis and me, and probably giggling about the fact that Ryann is such a character. Wesley asks about her still and I know that he loved her before she was born, because that is just who that kid is. Tomorrow we will visit her grave and place the flowers and release the balloons....and even after that we will continue to love her and think of her often. Hopefully I will be able to get a day off here and there and catch up on all the other things that I am falling behind on.

No comments:

Post a Comment