Sunday, November 15, 2009

Keep away


We just had a blast playing a game of keep away...and of course it was Maria and me against little Wesley. I know that is an unfair advantage, but what else can one expect? It was lots of fun and it ended our Sunday of games, from Old Maid, Go Fish, Gold Mish, to finally Sorry. (if your wondering what Gold Mish is.....well it is all the cards from Old Maid and Go Fish shuffled together and played like a huge matching game.) The kids ended up with hiccups from laughing so hard and nearly a loss of bladder control. What more can you ask on a Sunday night? On an odd note Maria and I lost it when I asked Wes where the movie was....Wes has always had a problem saying Theater.....some how there is a "d" in the middle and when he was younger it was movie videater....I'll have to tape it and post it someday, because we couldn't stop laughing.


No comments:

Post a Comment