Monday, April 6, 2009

Nosebleed section...

Beautiful Klarinka

Ronnie Brewer # 9

Andrei Kirilenko #47

SWOOOOOOSH

Kyrylo Fesenko #44 and little Miss Klara





So whenever we have had the opportunity to go to a Jazz game, we have been high up in the "nosebleed" section. The reason I am telling you about this is because it has always been fun to watch even from out vantage point....never thought twice about it. It was a blast just being there and doing something that we don't always get the chance to do.


Well this last time has really put it all into perspective. I was able to get my students down to the floor and they got to meet #44 Fesenko, #9 Brewer, and #15 Harpring. This is where all that perspective comes into play...These guys are HUGE!!! At nosebleed level, yes they were small, but if they were normal they would look like children...LOL. I never really thought about their height and now that I have meet some layers in person....wow....it was such a great night and I think that the kids really enjoyed it!






1 comment: