Thursday, April 2, 2009

Casper News Update...


Klara and Mrs. Cook at East Elementary



Klara talking with the second graders about the Czech Republic


Wes lost his third tooth....with three more that are loose


Ryann at six months thinks that she needs to rock my world
and start crawling....nothing is safe anymore!!

She has all those toys, and she likes to play with the cord and
plastic bag!! What a bad mom...giving them to her!!

Alot has been going on in the Casper household....Klara has been busy with being a track manager at Union. She has been doing lots of stuff with them. It was comical to see her after she got her hoodie....they forgot the "r" at the end of Manager....she was wanting to know if I could sew one on for her....it was driving her nuts! I think that my OCD behaviors are beginning to rub off on her ;)
Wes has lost his third tooth....he was sooo excited that it came out all by itself....and that I didn't need to help him at all...(sorry Jason there is no way that I can sit on him and pull his teeth and still tell hi that it is for his own good!!) Unfortunately the "toothfairy" was a little absent-minded and forgot to trade his tooth for money two nights in a row!!! Stupid toothfairy...she is fired!! She managed to come will he was eating breakfast....and I "heard" her trip over all the toys in his room....thank goodness I have these super hearing powers ;)...all is well now that she came and delivered her golden dollar. Sacagawea has to be good for something right??
Ryann on the other hand thinks that she needs to make my life a little more interesting....the days of just hanging are now gonna be full of running around keeping her out of stuff. She has decided to learn how to crawl...and she has also decided that I need to know that she is a very fast learner. No need to tell her, or show her twice!! Pretty soon she'll be all over the place...and I will have to step up my cleaning skills...and Wes will need to close his door. It has been a long time since I had an anklebiter...and had to deal with all this exploration. Gates are looking like a great idea!!




No comments:

Post a Comment