Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Las Vegas

The other day we took a trip to Salt Lake...we had to go there by way of Price to pick up two other students for the trip. As we were getting closer to Price, Wes...who had obviuosly been thinking about this for some time asked one of his famous questions....

First let me just say that my son since he has learned to talk....has never learned the art of stopping and being quiet, having tact, or speaking softly! One time at the night clinic I had to wait for two hours....and anyone who has been to our local night clinic knows what I'm talking about....Wes talked and talked and talked...needless to say as any good mother...I tuned him out and was looking through a magazine...saying yes and uh hmmm...every once in a while. Finally a little old lady touched my arm and asked, "Does he always talk this much?" She was facinated that in two hours Wes had not run out of things to ask me or say!

Back to our trip...about 10 min. from Price Wes asked me, "MOM...How come Vegas is Lost??" We nearly laughed our butts off. We went to Vegas last year, and we have been thinking about going again...so he has heard us talking about Las Vegas....and during our drive I know that his little mind was running in circles trying to figure out why Vegas was lost...God knew what he was doing sending him to me...he knows I need a good belly laugh every now and then...and Wes never fails to give me one!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ginger, I just thought I would let u know that I am setting the permissions on my blog differently. I am going to need your e-mail address to invite u to see my blog. If you could let me know what it is, I would appreciate it. Thanks, and by the way cute posts.

    ReplyDelete