Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Did I just hear something break?

Seriously life can be interesting....OK well for me life is ALWAYS interesting. The latest tragedy in our family saga is the destruction of my beloved camera! :`( Yes...I am shedding a tear for it. Somehow during last nights festivities (last night being Halloween) the screen broke. I think Lewis secretly applied a ninja move or the Vulcan death grip on the poor thing and broke it so he would not have to have any more pics taken of him. He was holding the camera and swears that he was gentle the whole time. I was able to get pics of the kids in their costumes and pics of our pumpkin carvings...so I guess I can live for a bit without pics from my fav. point and shoot. I think I secretly love the camera because of Ashton Kutcher....sorry can't help it. ;) So here is the last pic from my beloved camera....and the evidence that the "guilty" party was not happy about having his pic taken. Sigh* He didn't think about the backup dinosaur camera....gotta love a prepared wife! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment