Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Back to the Grind Stone

School is back in session. This year is very different. I miss Wes a ton and I am not spending these next few months trying to figure out if the foreign student living with me likes me or not. Kinda weird. Ryann and I are hanging out and trying real hard to not drive each other insane. :) I did have a brief shining moment today when a young man from Estonia showed up on my door step. He spoke of his funny accent, which I told him it wasn't all that funny for our household. We talked about my kids and where they have all been from. Then he tried to sell me some books. I hate salespeople :( So sadly my visit was cut short. Life is different. Wes is liking his teacher and class. I cannot believe that he is almost double digits...He just turned nine, but time seems to be in hyperdrive I might just miss that milestone.

No comments:

Post a Comment