Sunday, April 3, 2011
Nightlight
I have come to the conclusion that my daughter is nothing like me. I just had an experience to cement that thought into stone. As a child I was terrified of the dark. I had to have a nightlight and it still didn't help to calm my fears. I am fairly certain at a young age I was visited by aliens who scrambled my brain, glowing red eyes came down the stairs and something has grabbed my legs from under my bed. Sure, now that I am an adult I realize that I have a VERY active imagination and as a child I was certain that a hollow pre-fab door would protect me from the scary things at night. :) So that is me....as a child. Ryann has a nightlight and tonight I found out first hand that she uses hers in a very different way. My little girl gets real close to the glowing light and proceeds to FIX her toys!!!!!! She is her daddy's girl through and through! Maybe she'll grow up and be able to fix mommy's car when it breaks down. I can dream....right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment