I always love Fall.....basically from September until Thanksgiving......is my favorite time of the year. I love the colors, the coolness of the season, the start of school again, football starts and of course my FAVORITE holiday......HALLOWEEN!!!!
This year we are hosting Luca Guidetti, from Italy. He has been lots of fun to get to know. He is loving it here in America, and he is basically filling every moment with trying and doing new things. He joined the Union Varsity team as a kicker, and he played his first game against Uintah(we lost 28-14). He was so excited. Now I have to confess....I really suck as a team mom, I showed up at the Uintah game wearing RED, and then I noticed not only was I wearing red, so was Wes and Ryann!!! I need better planning! I thought I was doing so good remembering the diapers and the treats!!!!
We have been able to go out and enjoy two U of U football games, and that has been tons of fun for us! GO UTES! The game against Pitt went into OT and was awesome watching the Utes pull off the win! Yesterday's game wasn't close and so it was easier for me to get distracted from the game, but it was still fun to be out there!!
Lewis and I are also going through the whole process of Lewis adopting Wesley, and getting everything legal. What a process that has been, but it has turned into such a wonderful thing. Just the relief finally that it will be done.
So many other little odds and ends have been going on and hopefully I can find ways to better use my time to get to the things that I want to. If you know me...I always have BIG plans, but seem to get muddles in the process :)
Well heres to hoping that it continues to get better and better :)))





No comments:
Post a Comment