Thursday, January 7, 2010

Biggest Loser




As with any new year, weight loss is always a high ranking resolution for most people. I am not immune to this seemingly unattainable goal, but this past year I have been extremely successful in the weight loss department....although it is with huge reservation that I am celebrating this at all ( I am waiting for some type of mystery diagnosis to be the true culprit) I have not put the "normal" effort into losing the weight, basically it has just been falling off. Literally dropping 10-20lbs. a month.
So my dilemma is this, I really want to see what would happen if I really tried to make some healthy changes and exercise. One of our local gym's is having a "biggest loser" contest. I really want to join it and see what happens. I'm nervous that they may think I have had surgery or something else is going on, because in 15 months I have lost 108lbs. Oh well...I'm going to try it anyway and see if I can really make some good changes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment